The Preferred Member Partners is a group of elite commercial contractors founded in 2010 by Pavement Exchange Group, as a way to provide self-performing, best practice paving contractors to commercial clients. The PMPs are a group of elite paving contractors who are strategically involved in major metro areas that we work with at a very granular level for asphalt and concrete installation. They are very responsive to our clients and in turn we assist them with sales and marketing efforts. The PMPs are “preferred,” not “exclusive”. They have to earn and maintain that status, through constantly vetting their processes and competitiveness. On an annual basis, we hold a conference to meet with our PMP’s and share emerging technologies, industry trends, processes, and best practices that will ensure we remain a step ahead.
- The PMP is a select group of elite, professional asphalt contractors and engineers.
- This grouping is now at 32 members and growing annually.
- The primary purpose of the PMP is to provide the best resources available in the industry.
- All members are vetted and proven to be leaders in their fields with impeccable reputations.
- PMP’s do work with integrity, they take nothing for granted and must earn the clients trust.
See the directory for a PMP in your immediate area or territory.